I returned the Air Conditioning Coil (Goodman CHPF3636B6) in perfect condition in the original packaging via USPS Ground shipping as the "Alpine Home Air" service representative Margaret indicated.She said I would get a full refund as long as the item had no indication of having been installed and did not have any damages or scratches.

I received an email from the "customer service manager" (CSM) from "Alpine Home Air" indicating I was only being refunded 80% of my money due to damage. When I let them know the item left USPS in immaculate condition, they actually sent me an email with images that were so low in resolution (1kb) you could not identify anything from the image. I asked for better images and they sent images of the packaging and an item that had the internal coils damaged but no damage on the exterior casing. I replied to let "Alpine Home Air" know that it is impossible for the item to get damaged internally by dropping the package during shipping and that this must have occurred after they received the item.

Alternatively, they might have unintentionally (or intentionally) sent images from another return. On several occasions during our communication and given multiple opportunities, Margaret refused acknowledge their mistake in not completing a full refund on a pristine item or that "Alpine Home Air" damaged the item after they received it.

They told me to claim on the shipping insurance in order to recuperate the difference.I will not purchase the rest of my system or anything else from "Alpine Home Air" and will urge others not to as well.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of dishonest refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of alpine home air customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $271. Alpine Home Air needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned alpine home air customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Alpine Home Air.

Comments